Suture Nylon 10/0, 30cm - Premium Spatula 6.4mm, 3/8 - Double armed - Box of 12
Nylon sutures, USP 10/0 (0.2 metric), Black suture, Length 12"-30cm.
Premium Spatula, 6.4 mm, 3/8 Circle, Double Armed.
Box of 12 units
Sutures are generally dispatched within 24 HOURS and are shipped via express courrier. If the sutures are not in stock, please allow 4 weeks lead time. Free shipment from order of 300 EUR and above.
Sutures from German Sutures web site may be returned within 30 days for a full refund (less shipping charges) if you are dissatisfied in any way. Taylormade sutures may be return for 50% refund.
Prices are VAT included. For VAT exemptions, please provide valid VAT identification number during the ordering process.
Nylon sutures 10/0 - Non absorbable sutures
Nylon - Polyamide (PA) suture is a black non-absorbable suture made from polyamide 6.6. Nylon 6.6 is particularly suitable for micro-surgery, such as Ophthalmic surgery, as German Sutures's Nylon Sutures provide consistent tensile strength, are smooth with even surface, and have good knotting properties.
• Black monofilament
• Non absorbable suture
• Suture length : 12" - 30 cm
Premium Spatula needle, 6.4 mm, 3/8 circle, Double Armed
• Premium Spatula with thin cutting
• Needle in stainless steel AISI 302 : highest combination of ductile strength and bending resistance. AISI 302 Stainless Steel shows better bending resistance and ductility performance than American alloyes.
• Square body : Needle body is square shaped for better needle holder control and for higher bending resistance.
• Premium Spatula DLZ6.4 is similar to Ethicon'CS140-8 and TG140-8 needles
Combined with thin high perfromance needles, our Nylon Sutures are minimal invasive.
All sutures are made in Germany and all surgical needles mounted in the sutures are also made in Germany from the stainless steel material, AISI 302/304.
- Suture material
- Suture Size
- 10/0 - 0.2
- Suture color
- Suture Length
- 12" - 30cm
- Similar to
- Ethicon 7718G and Ethicon 9033G
- Needle type
- Premium Spatula
- Needle Length
- Needle Curve
- Needle quantity
- Double Armed
- Needle diameter